ration card up 2021 | Ration card list up | Ration card list up 2019 | UP ration card list 2021 | यूपी राशन कार्ड लिस्ट 2021 | Ration Card online check
Hello friends, Today in this article we are going to talk about Ration Card List UP. In 2021 everything is in online that’s why uttar pradesh government is looking forward for the digitalization of their ration card. People can check their name in the ration card list provide by up government. Uttar pradesh is a very huge state and the population of this state is very high. Now people can check their status in online without any worried. In this article we will be talking in following queries like : Ration card apply online, Ration card eligibility, Ration card status check online, New ration card
There are 75 Districts in UP and to know the information of checking the name of all districts in UP rashan card list 2021 is being given here . So do not wasting any more time check out the article properly in detail.
Ration Card List UP Overview
Name of the scholarship
Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship (SVMCM)
Name in local language
স্বামী বিবেকানন্দ স্কলারশিপ
West Bengal Higher Education Department
HS, UG Honours, PG, Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Paramedical
Application Start Date
Application Last Date
Students of West Bengal
UP Ration Card Portal online 2021
The official website of Food and Civil Supplies Dept, Government of Uttar pradesh is fcs.up.gov.in . In this portal you can check the all information related to ration card in up. Uttar Pradesh Government made this portal for all the citizens of UP.
These are the list of service that you can found in this portal related to Ration card
- New Ration Card List
- Online application form of ration card
- Search Ration Card
- NFSA Ration card status online
- Farmer Registration for purchase
- Food Purchase Management such as Paddy, Wheat or Maize
- Information about Ration Card and its beneficiaries
- Ration Card online complaint
- Ration card toll free number
UP Ration Card Data 2021
|Total Antodaya Card||4091279|
|Total Antodaya Beneficiary||12837114|
|Total Eligible Household Card||31710750|
|Total eligible household beneficiary||125983531|
How to check up Ration card list ?
Do you want to check the ration card list of up ?ok then follow the below steps. The list of ration card can be checked through the official website.
- At first go to the official website or click here
2. After that click on ‘ Ration Card Eligibility Test ‘
After click on ‘ Ration Card Eligibility Test ‘ The all districts name of UP will appear in your screen.
3. Now Choose your District Name. ( Example : If your district is Agra then you need to select Agra )
4. After that Click on your specific town name
5. Now you have to select the name of shopkeeper’s which will be listed on this page. Here you will find the option of Eligible household ration card and Antyodaya ration card . Select the number of ration card below the option according to your category.
6 . After finding your name from the list, click the ration card number in front of your name in the same line.
7. After that the all details of the member will appear on your screen with the family member. In this way you can check your name in up rashan card list .
Ration Card List UP
Gautam Buddha Nagar
Sant Kabir Nagar
Sant Ravidas Nagar
Source- : https://fcs.up.gov.in/
Eligibility criteria to apply up ration card 2021
To apply ration card in up applicant must be follow these steps
Documents required for applying the up ration card
Please keep these documents ready before applying the up ration card
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size photocopy
- Income Certificate
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook
- Electricity bill
- Gas connection
- Mobile Number
How to apply for new ration card in up ?
To apply for new ration card in UP , follow the steps given below
- First of all visit the official website of Food and Civil Supplies Department .
- Click on Download form link in the homepage .
- Choose your form according to your category .
- Download the form.
- You Can also get the form from your nearest CSC Center.
- Fill the form properly.
- Go to the nearest CSC center of you.
- Find Your Nearest CSC center click here.
- Before Submitting your form to CSC Center check all the details properly.
- Keep the receipt copy with you after the application is submitted.
How to offline for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card 2021
To apply your application for uttar pradesh ration card through offline follow these steps
- At first download the up ration card application form link given below
- Choose the correct form Rural or Urban from the Form Downloading Section
- Now print out the application form
- Read the form properly and fill the form correctly
- Apply a photocopy on the application form
- Now submit your form to your nearest Authorize office
- Keep the acknowledgment slip with you safely.
UP ration card statistics
Total Ration Card
Beneficiary Aadhar Seeding ( Validation)
Registered Farmers in Paddy Purchase Season
Fair Price Seller
7.71 Lakh MT
Number of Paddy Purchase Centers
Number of rice mills
Fair Price of food in ration shops
|Rice – Rs 3 per kg|
|Wheat – Rs 2 per kg|
|Suger – Rs 13.50 per kg|
UP Ration Card Details
The government of Uttar Pradesh Divided the Ration Card into 3 stages, APL Ration Card , BPL Ration Card, AAY Ration Card . The details of these all 3 cards are given below
- APL Ration Card – APL Ration card is for those people who are living at the upper stage of the poor people they are under APL Ration Card. APL Card holder can receive 15 kilo of Rice Every Month in very less price every month.
- BPL Ration Card – The people who are living under poor society and the Annual Income of those families are under 1 lakhs. They are BPL Ration Card holder. They Can Get upto 25 kilos of Rice every month as subsidiary.
- AAY Ration Card – AAY Ration Card is release for those families, who are living under Extremely Poor Society. AAY Ration Card holders get the maximum number subsidiary in foods. They Can Buy Upto 35 Kilogram of food in very cheap price.
UP Ration Card Application Form 2021
According to your eligibility you can download the application form of up ration card from here —
How to search your name in UP ration card NFSA ?
- At first visit the official website at fcs.up.gov.in
- Now select in any one option from which you want to search your UP Ration Card in NFSA
If you click on first option then you can search your name through Ration Card Number
- Enter your 12 digit Ration Card number here.
- After that fill the captcha.
- Now click on search button.
Now if you click on second option then you don’t need to fill your ration card number
- Enter your District Name
- Enter you block
- Your Town
- Type of card ( EX- APL / BPL / AAY )
- Name of the head member of your area
- The father name of the head of your area
- Fill the captcha
- Click on Search button
Process for allocation of fair price shop in rural areas
- At first you need to go to the official website of food and supplies department of up
- Click on ‘ Application for allotment of fair price shop in rural areas ‘ in the homepage
- A new page will open in your screen, here you need to choose your district
- Fill the all required details in the application
- Click on submit button
- Your application will be submitted
- process for allocation of fair price shop in rural areas pdf click here
- Checklist for application for contract for fair price shop in rural areas pdf click here
Fair Price Shop E-Challan Print
- select your district name in the form
- Place ( Rural / Urban )
- Shop code number etc…
- Click on view option
- Your E- Challan will appear in your screen
- You can print out your challan
Process for allocation of fair price shop in urban areas
- Choose your District name
- Choose your area
- Fill the required details in the form
- Submit the application
UP Ration Card Complain Online
Sometime we faces many problem related to ration card. then you can place a complain online for up ration card . These are the steps given below for file a complain
1. At first go to the official website of food and supplies department of uttar pradesh or click here
2. After that click on this link it will redirect you to the complain page
- Fill the above details in the form
- Fill the Captcha
- Click on Enter button
- Your complain will be submitted
UP ration card online complain status check
1. at first go to the official website or click here
2. Click on this link
- Enter the Complain number.
- Click on check button.
- Your status will appear in your screen.
What is the official portal to check UP ration card list online ?
ans – Food and Logistic Department of the gov, of uttar pradesh has made a web portal for the resident of uttar pradesh . The adress of this portal is fcs.up.gov.in
How to check new ration card list ?
To check your name in the new ration card list please read our article properly we have mention all your query there.
How to apply for new ration card in up ?
First of all download the application form and fill the application properly and submit it to your nearest CSC center.
Ration card helpline number UP ?
The helpline number of UP ration card is 18001800150 and 1967