SBI PO Exam pattern Prelims and Mains 2021 : State Bank of India (SBI) conducts the SBI PO Exam. SBI PO exam is the perfect opportunity for all the students who are interested in the Banking and Finance line. The SBI PO examination notification will be released soon on the official site of the SBI. The exam will be conducted by the SBI in three phases: (i) Online Prelims Exam (ii) Mains Exam and (iii) Interview Process. The vacancy has been decreasing every year, this is why the competition is increasing rapidly. To clear the SBI PO Exam is not an easy job for every aspirants. You all need to prepared hard to clear the exam. It is necessary for all the aspirants to well versed with the SBI PO exam pattern and Syllabus.
SBI PO Exam 2021 Overview
Before going to the SBI PO exam pattern section lets checkout SBI PO Exam 2021 Overview first
|Name of the exam||SBI PO|
|Name of the board||State Bank Of India|
|Name of the post||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Exam language||Hindi and English|
|Marks distribution||Prelims – 100 Marks|
Mains – 200 Marks
Interview – 50 Marks
|Time duration||Prelims – 1 Hour|
Mains – 2 Hour
SBI PO Exam pattern 2021 Mains and Prelims
In the SBI PO Prelims exam is conducted online and compromises with three section (i) English Language (ii) Quantitative Aptitude (iii) Reasoning Ability. Prelims marks is not going to add in the mains this is only to qualify for the Mains exam. Time duration of prelims exam is 1 hour or 60 minutes. The entire paper is based on 100 marks.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Read More : Khan Sir Chemistry Book PDF
Some Important points :
- The Negative marking of 0.25 is applied for each wrong answer. No deduction will be permitted if the candidates not attend any question and keep it blank.
- All the Question will be objective type of 1 marks.
- The three sections contain 100 marks of question. Each question is for 1 marks.
- The time duration is divided into (20+20+20) total 60 minutes.
- The each candidates who pass the prelims will be promoted directly to the Mains Exam.
The SBI PO 2021 exam is also conducted online and compromises with 4 sections. Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness and English. You have to answer 155 Questions in the time span 3 hours. The maximum Number of questions will come from Reasoning & Computer Aptitude.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Minutes|
|General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 Minutes|
Important Points :
- SBI PO Exam has two parts Objective & Descriptive.
- The Objective portion carries 200 marks and the Descriptive portion carries 50 marks.
- In the Descriptive part of the SBI PO Exam contains two part (i) Letter Writing (ii) Essay Writing. The duration of Descriptive section is 30 minutes.
- Both the Exams are conducted via online.
- The Negative marking of 0.25 is applied for each wrong answer. No deduction will applied in blank or un attempted questions.
Category wise merit list will be made according to aggregate marks scored by the students. The qualifying students will be promoted for the Interview process.
SBI PO Interview process
Interview process is the final stage of selection who qualify the last two stage of the exam prelims and mains. Check out all the process of Interview in the below section.
- The aggregated marks allotted for the interview process in 30 and 20 marks for the Group Discussion part.
- The qualifying marks in Group Discussion & Interview will be decided by the Bank.
Read More : Khan Sir Physics Book PDF
SBI PO Syllabus for prelims exam
- Data Sufficiency
- Ranking/ Direction/ Alphabet Test
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations
- Profit and Loss
- Mixtures & Alligations
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices
- Time & Distance
- Work & Time
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
- Number Systems
- Sequence & Series
- Permutation, Combination &Probability
Read More : SBI PO Syllabus 2021
- Reading Comprehension
- Para jumbles
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the blanks
- Multiple Meaning/ Error Spotting
- Paragraph Completion
SBI PO Syllabus for Mains exam
- Verbal Reasoning,
- Circular Seating Arrangement,
- Linear Seating Arrangement,
- Double Lineup,
- Blood Relations,
- Directions and Distances,
- Ordering and Ranking,
- Data Sufficiency,
- Coding and Decoding,
- Coded Inequalities,
- The course of Action,
- Critical Reasoning,
- Analytical and Decision Making
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Computer Abbreviation
- Microsoft Office
- Computer Fundamentals/ Terminologies
- Computer Software
- Operating System
- Reading Comprehension,
- Word Association,
- Para Jumbles,
- Cloze Test,
- Error Spotting,
- Fill in the blanks
- Verbal Ability,
- Sentence Improvement
- Financial Awareness,
- Current Affairs,
- General Knowledge,
- Static Awareness,
- Banking and Financial Awareness
When Can I apply for the SBI PO 2021 ?
You can apply for the SBI PO 2021 once the notification is released on their official website. You can expect between June and July 2021.
How can I apply for SBI recruitment 2021 ?
You can apply for the SBI recruitment 2021 through online. You will get a apply online link on the official website once the notification has been released.
What is the SBI Official Website
https://www.sbi.co.in/ is the official website of SBI.
How many stages are the in SBI PO ?
There are three stages to get a job in SBI PO prelims, Mains and Interview.
Is the SBI PO Exam 2021 is conducted in online ?
Yes, both the prelims and mains will be conducted through online.
Is there any Negative marketing in SBI PO ?
.25 Negative marking is allowed in every wrong answers.
can 12th pass apply for SBI bank Po ?
No, According to the official notification you can not apply for SBI Bank PO with 12th pass degree.